Digest 5:1 (CBD:THC) Cannabis and botanical tincture
The Digest blend is designed to help keep your digestive system running smoothly. In addition to cannabis, this blend contains bitter herbs that stimulate our bitter receptors and help our digestive system function optimally.
Servings Per Container
- Organic gentian root
- Organic lemon verbena leaf
- Organic lemon balm
- Organic lemon peel
- Organic lemongrass
- Full spectrum cannabis extract are foundation of the formula to help stimulate our bitter receptors and support digestive health.
- Digest starts with the finest craft cannabis oil made from organically grown plant material. A full spectrum CO2 oil with a 5:1 ratio of CBD:THC is the foundation of this tincture.
- Gentian root, lemon balm, lemon verbena, lemon peel and lemongrass are all organic and included in the formula to help stimulate bitter receptors and support digestive health.
- Suspended in pharmaceutical grade organic alcohol to fully extract and preserve all medicinal compounds in the botanical formula and promote efficient absorption. The alcohol also helps to stimulate bitter receptors, aiding in this blend’s therapeutic effects.
- Stimulate healthy digestion and detoxification*
- Increase digestive juices: salivary, HCL, pepsin*
- Relieve gas, bloating, and occasional heartburn*
- Help curb sugar cravings*
- Decrease alcohol cravings*
- Help with food sensitivities*
- Support detoxification and healthy skin*
- Encourage enzyme production (amylase, protease, lipase)*
- Improve bile secretion from the liver*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Each one-ounce bottle has 30 easy and reliable 1 ml doses. Take directly by mouth followed by water. For best results retain small amount of water under the tongue, and place tincture under the tongue. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds. This allows for best absorption and quickens onset of effect.
When we ingest something for an extended period of time we can develop tolerance; as time goes on we need a higher dose to achieve the same effects. We want to help you continue to use the lowest dose possible for the most beneficial therapeutic outcome. We encourage engaging in taking periodic tolerance breaks (ie. to stop ingesting the medicine for a period of 48 hours) to avoid developing tolerance.
Cannabis is different for each individual. Therefore, each person will have a different optimal dose. To find your ideal dose, we recommend microdosing. Start with a low dose and incrementally increase your dose until you achieve your desired experience.
Digest: 0.5ml to start (10mg CBD : 2mg THC)
Universal: 0.3ml to start (3.75mg CBD: 3.75mg THC)
Relief: 0.5ml to start (8mg CBD : 4mg THC)
Emerge: 0.5ml to start (10.5mg CBD : 1.5mg THC)
These products should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. This product is not for use by, or sale to persons under the age of 21 (in the state of Oregon). Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A physician’s advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What are Bitters and why do we use them?
At least 25 types of receptors detect bitter compounds. This can be compared to sweet, salty, sour, and umami which only have one type of receptor each!
Bitters regulate myriad actions from the mouth to the gut to the absorption of nutrients through the intestine. Because bitter receptors are found all over the body they have a hand in the optimal regulation of not only digestion, but also hormone and immune signaling.
“Increased bitter receptor function may confer greater protection against infection, whereas lower function may increase susceptibility.” (Feb 2016, Scientific American, p. 43)
Bitter taste receptors are not only on the tongue but throughout the body, where they defend us against microbial invaders (Robert J. Lee, Noam A. Cohen)
Bitter Deficiency Syndrome
The concept that many disease states can be attributed to the lack of bitters in modern food. The modern diet, largely dominated by fat, sugar, and salt, is sorely lacking in bitter flavors. Many of our digestive issues and disorders may be helped by incorporating bitters into our food and medicine.
Write a review
Totally helped my bubble guts
I love this stuff! I tend to get a loud gurgle belly after food or when hungry, but Digest helps to settle it down. Way less embarrassing.